A sophisticated remodeled home with a functional layout, ideal sun exposure and unmatched end-of-an-island privacy make this a unique and special waterfront home. Pristine landscaping, lush lawn, modern paver driveway and walkway lead to the glass paneled front door – exuding curb appeal.
Impeccable finishes grace this stunning home and include new flooring, soaring ceilings, classic light fixtures, and soothing paint colors. The chef’s kitchen provides top of the line stainless steel appliances, pull out shelving, soft-close drawers and cabinets, and corner lazy Susan units. Light bathed dining and family rooms overlooks the immaculate yard and tranquil waterway. The expansive living room includes wall-to-wall windows and sliding door accessing the rear deck, gas log fireplace and wet bar with display cabinets. A conveniently located half bathroom is ideal for guest use. Set on the upper level of the home, creating restful retreats, sits the homes three bedrooms, including a grand suite, and updated bathrooms.
Outdoor spaces punctuate this incredible property and include flag stone patio and walkway and redwood decking with pergola creating plenty of space for an al fresco dining area. Mature Japanese maple trees, roses and opulent landscaping surround this rear yard oasis overlooking the water with northern exposure. A secluded side yard offers a quiet respite, as the lot’s boat hook-up is an opportune space to launch explorations into Foster City’s lagoons.
- Entryway includes porcelain tile flooring and large closet with automatic light
- Remodeled chef’s kitchen featuring absolute black leathered granite countertops with breakfast bar, recessed lighting, and blown glass pendent lights, ample shaker style cabinetry with soft close feature, pantry cabinets with pull out shelving, corner lazy Susan units, tile backsplash, porcelain tile flooring, and top of the line stainless steel appliances included a Bosch dishwasher, Wolf induction cooktop, Wolf double oven with combination steam and convection, and Subzero refrigerator. A casual eating area offers French doors to the side flagstone patio.
- A dining area and spacious family room opens to both the kitchen and living room, offers recessed lighting, wall of windows and sliding door peering into the picturesque rear yard
- Spacious living room presenting vaulted ceilings, a gas log fireplace with brick surround and wood mantle, wet bar with display cabinets and storage, sliding glass door opening to the rear deck and yard, and understairs storage with pull out shelving
- Grand bedroom suite provides multiple windows, two walk-in closets and an updated, natural light filled en-suite bathroom with extra wide double vanity topped with absolute black polished granite, walk-in shower with dual shower heads, soaking tub with jets, attractive tile features and plantation shutters
- Two additional spacious bedrooms with double door closets – one with a nook perfect for a home office nook with water views and sliding door to a private balcony overlooking the waterway and rear yard
- Hall bathroom offers recessed linen storage, vanity with shaker cabinets, tile backsplash, and sizable walk-in shower with decorative title accent and rain showerhead
- Convenient half bathroom located on the entry level with porcelain tile flooring, vanity with ample storage and decorative bowl sink
- Wonderfully serene outside spaces offer choices of the pergola covered decking, private side patio, waterside flagstone paved garden all with low voltage lighting and sprinkler & drip system
- Additional features include: Laundry room with cabinets, Luxury plank floors and tile on entry level, new carpet, exterior pavers, French drains. Recirculation plumbing, freshly painted interior
- Two-car attached garage offering a full wall of storage, workbench and storage closet & additional loft storage
- HOA monthly fee $313 includes: Front landscaping, park, beach, common area maintenance, landscaping and insurance, street, and guest parking maintenance
- Exemplary schools: Foster City Elementary, Bowditch Middle School and San Mateo High School (Buyer to confirm enrollment)